Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bridal Hunger



This weekend was filled with photography fantastic-ness.....thanks to Nick and Jaylee. Nick used to work with my hubby, and we got to know Jaylee through Halloween and birthday parties. Nick is the sweet boy next door type, and Jaylee is full of joy and giggles about everything.  In the last 6 months they moved to Iowa so Jaylee can finish some nursing programs, but planned a trip back to St.George for the sole purpose of having there engagements and Bridal photography done. To everyones surprise they are not getting married until 2013, because they are paying for all the wedding bells and whistles they are spreading out their expenses. 

Needless to say SHE is a little bit obsessed  with her photos.....its ok she knows she is obsessed. Countless props, ideas, and must do's, half of which Nick would snicker about how silly they were but like a good boy he just held his props and sucked it up. Way to be Nick. :) We went to more locations and spent more time then I think I ever have in a photo shoot.....but I loved every second of it!! I had so much fun shooting them and even had a couple of photography firsts.....like Nick has an artificial leg from the knee down (1st..1st) and we shot the last of their engagements in a fountain splash pad (2nd..1st). 

Not sure if or when I will post any of their engagements or Bridals since the wedding is a ways off....but let me say.....some of the shots in both sessions are amazing. :) Cant wait to get to editing. Thanks for all the fun guys. :)

We ended our long morning of Bridals in the 90degree weather by stopping at one of our favorite restaurants Cafe Rio. Of course the dapperly dressed couple got all kinds of attention walking into such a casual place. Then while we are standing in line to order an older lady walks up and hands Nick a $20 bill telling him "good luck". Nick politely told her that he could not except the gift because they had only taken their photography. She quickly responded "I have been married to my husband for 56 years, I would like this to be the first of your wedding gifts." Hard to say no to logic like that. :) 


Cafe Rio. MMMMM>>>>Aren't they are so cute?



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jaime!!! You are amazing :) and if you want to post photos on here please feel free, I think Nicks to the point where he doesn't even care who sees them or what the have to say about it being too soon to show people ;) lol He is even more excited about seeing them than me I think, and I know I am excited :) Thanks again we really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true lol I am pretty excited to see them! Thanks so much Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^that was Nick lol he forgot he was logged onto my account :)

    ReplyDelete